A.D.O.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient Diplomatic Order - Uni40 Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The new Logo is up and looking great thanks to Solus. Remember to check out the weekly Progress Reports.

How much defense for mineral storage?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galactik

How much defense for mineral storage? Empty
PostSubject: How much defense for mineral storage?   How much defense for mineral storage? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:55 pm

I am trying to build up a decent turtle so I can store resources for bigger mines and research projects. I have been using the idea that I can store 25% of the value for that resource. So right now I have on 1 planet:

RL: 9000
LL: 2000
HL: 1143
IC: 383
GC: 618
PT: 123

So 25% of each resource invested in that defense gives me a safe storage of:

Metal: 11.7kk
Crystal: 5.2kk
Deut: 1.2kk

What do you guys think? Am I taking the right approach?
Back to top Go down
flashmhp

flashmhp

PostSubject: Re: How much defense for mineral storage?   How much defense for mineral storage? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 pm

First u shd pick the planet that is spied the least...and try to manage a non-profitability to any tigers around, it means the loses to be grater than gains for the attackers.

As I can see I think u have found a way with the 25 % but u shd consider whos around u and his abilities.

So for the defense: U really could use a lot more LL's and the same amount of IC's as HL....

The best way is to build 100 ll 1 pt and 5 guass on 5 times a week and 20 HL and 20 IC 2 times a week Very Happy

Hope these ideas help Smile
Back to top Go down
krazyking

krazyking

PostSubject: Re: How much defense for mineral storage?   How much defense for mineral storage? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm a firm believer in IC, every 20 you build is the equivalent to 1 large shield dome in shielding capabilities... The higher your shielding the easier to win a battle because it negates a first turn destruction of most of your defenses leading to a costly slug fest for the attacker. Also a HL isn't really all that great. It costs as much as 4 Light Lasers but is barely worth 3 LL in a fight, except of course against rapidfire. Otherwise it looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much defense for mineral storage?   How much defense for mineral storage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much defense for mineral storage?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.D.O. :: Ogame :: Questions-
Jump to: