A.D.O.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient Diplomatic Order - Uni40 Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The new Logo is up and looking great thanks to Solus. Remember to check out the weekly Progress Reports.

Free Moonshots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flashmhp

flashmhp

Free Moonshots Empty
PostSubject: Free Moonshots   Free Moonshots Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:46 am

Ok so I ll start giving free moonshots from Tuesday and on, so please every1 that wants it write here and where u want it... I ll make a list and start giving 1 by 1.

Note: I ll keep the DF so I can easily rebuild the fleet that I ll be using (it consists only of small cargoes so no need to worry on ur defenses)

Regards
Back to top Go down
krazyking

krazyking

Free Moonshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Moonshots   Free Moonshots Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm in. Hopefully I can repay you, but I could use the moon thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
kindzis

Free Moonshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Moonshots   Free Moonshots Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 am

yep me too.i would like to have a moon(Smile ) at 6:483:4. debris field is yours + deut for me for trip so far Smile
Back to top Go down
krazyking

krazyking

Free Moonshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Moonshots   Free Moonshots Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm at 1 : 116 : 12. And I'll pay the deut for you as well if it'd help. affraid
Back to top Go down
flashmhp

flashmhp

Free Moonshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Moonshots   Free Moonshots Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 am

Ok so than I ll start with the moonshots dont freekout if u see an attack Razz it's for ur own good Razz keep the deut for further trades Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Moonshots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Moonshots   Free Moonshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Moonshots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.D.O. :: Ogame :: Trade-
Jump to: